Is BENDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - pain resulting from rapid change in pressure
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - movement that causes the formation of a curve
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- noun - diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- verb - form a curve
- verb - change direction
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - bend a joint
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 5 letters in BENDS: B D E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENDS, to go: BENDS?
Rearrange the letters in BENDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENDS
What's nearby BENDS
Lookup in Wiki for BENDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENDS"