Is SPEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass time in a specific way
- verb - pay out
- verb - spend completely
- To use up or put out; expend: spent an hour each day exercising.
- To pay out (money).
- To wear out; exhaust: The storm finally spent itself.
- To pass (time) in a specified manner or place: spent their vacation in Paris.
- To throw away; squander: spent all their creative resources on futile projects.
- To give up (one’s time or efforts, for example) to a cause; sacrifice.
- To pay out or expend money.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to pay or give out money or an equivalent in return for something”: spent five dollars for a movie ticket; disbursing funds from the corporate account; expending energy on a project.
- verb - to pay out
There are 5 letters in SPEND: D E N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPEND, to go: SPEND?
Rearrange the letters in SPEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPEND
What's nearby SPEND
Lookup in Wiki for SPEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPEND"