Is PENS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- noun - an enclosure for confining livestock
- noun - a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- noun - a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- noun - female swan
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - to write with a pen (an instrument for writing with fluid ink)
There are 4 letters in PENS: E N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENS, to go: PENS?
Rearrange the letters in PENS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PENS
What's nearby PENS
Lookup in Wiki for PENS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENS"