Is OPENS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPENS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- noun - where the air is unconfined
- noun - a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- noun - information that has become public
- verb - cause to open or to become open
- verb - start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- verb - become open
- verb - begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- verb - make available
- verb - become available
- verb - have an opening or passage or outlet
- verb - make the opening move
- verb - afford access to
- verb - display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 5 letters in OPENS: E N O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENS
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPENS, to go: OPENS?
Rearrange the letters in OPENS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OPENS
What's nearby OPENS
Lookup in Wiki for OPENS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPENS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPENS"