Is SPONGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPONGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- noun - someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- noun - primitive multicellular marine animal whose porous body is supported by a fibrous skeletal framework
- verb - wipe with a sponge, so as to clean or moisten
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - erase with a sponge
- verb - soak up with a sponge
- verb - gather sponges, in the ocean
- Any of numerous aquatic, chiefly marine invertebrate animals of the phylum Porifera, characteristically having a porous skeleton composed of fibrous material or siliceous or calcareous spicules and often forming irregularly shaped colonies attached to an underwater surface.
- The light, fibrous, flexible, absorbent skeleton of certain of these organisms, used for bathing, cleaning, and other purposes.
- Porous plastics, rubber, cellulose, or other material, similar in absorbency to this skeleton and used for the same purposes.
- A gauze pad used to absorb blood and other fluids, as in surgery or the dressing of a wound.
- A small absorbent contraceptive pad that contains a spermicide and is placed against the cervix of the uterus before sexual intercourse.
- Dough that has been or is being leavened.
- A light cake, such as sponge cake.
- A sponge bath.
- One who habitually depends on others for one’s own maintenance.
- A glutton.
- A drunkard.
- To moisten, wipe, or clean with or as if with a sponge: sponge off the table.
- To wipe out; erase.
- To absorb with or as if with a sponge: sponge up the mess.
- To obtain free: sponge a meal.
- To fish for sponges.
- To live by relying on the generosity of others: sponged off her parents.
- verb - to wipe with a sponge (a mass of absorbent material)
There are 6 letters in SPONGE: E G N O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPONGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPONGE, to go: SPONGE?
Rearrange the letters in SPONGE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPONGE
5 letters out of SPONGE
4 letters out of SPONGE
3 letters out of SPONGE
2 letters out of SPONGE
Contextual use of SPONGE
What's nearby SPONGE
Lookup in Wiki for SPONGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPONGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPONGE"