Is PERSON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERSON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a human being
- noun - a human body (usually including the clothing)
- noun - a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
- A living human being.
- The composite of characteristics that make up an individual personality; the self.
- The living body of a human being: searched the prisoner’s person.
- Physique and general appearance.
- A human being or an organization with legal rights and duties.
- The separate individualities of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, as distinguished from the essence of the Godhead that unites them.
- Any of three groups of pronoun forms with corresponding verb inflections that distinguish the speaker (first person), the individual addressed (second person), and the individual or thing spoken of (third person).
- Any of the different forms or inflections expressing these distinctions.
- A character or role, as in a play; a guise: “Well, in her person, I say I will not have you” (Shakespeare).
- noun - a human being
There are 6 letters in PERSON: E N O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSON
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERSON, to go: PERSON?
Rearrange the letters in PERSON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PERSON
5 letters out of PERSON
4 letters out of PERSON
3 letters out of PERSON
2 letters out of PERSON
Contextual use of PERSON
What's nearby PERSON
Lookup in Wiki for PERSON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERSON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERSON"