Is POSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - affected manners intended to impress others
- noun - a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- noun - a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
- verb - introduce
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- To assume or hold a particular position or posture, as in sitting for a portrait.
- To affect a particular mental attitude.
- To represent oneself falsely; pretend to be other than what one is.
- To place (a model, for example) in a specific position.
- To set forth in words; propound: pose a question.
- See Synonyms at propose.
- A bodily attitude or position, especially one assumed for an artist or a photographer.
- A studied attitude assumed for effect.
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE
There are 4 letters in POSE: E O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSE, to go: POSE?
Rearrange the letters in POSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POSE
What's nearby POSE
Lookup in Wiki for POSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSE"