Is SPOKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- verb - express in speech
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - use language
- verb - give a speech to
- verb - make a characteristic or natural sound
- One of the rods or braces connecting the hub and rim of a wheel.
- One of the handles projecting from the rim of a ship’s steering wheel.
- A rod or stick that may be inserted into a wheel to prevent it from turning.
- A rung of a ladder.
- To equip with spokes.
- To impede (a wheel) by inserting a rod.
- Past tense of speak.
- A past participle of speak.
- verb - to provide with spokes (rods that support the rim of a wheel)
There are 5 letters in SPOKE: E K O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOKE, to go: SPOKE?
Rearrange the letters in SPOKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPOKE
What's nearby SPOKE
Lookup in Wiki for SPOKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOKE"