Is POKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - stir by poking
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - make a hole by poking
- To push or jab at, as with a finger or an arm; prod.
- To make (a hole or pathway, for example) by or as if by prodding, elbowing, or jabbing: I poked my way to the front of the crowd.
- To push; thrust: A seal poked its head out of the water.
- To stir (a fire) by prodding the wood or coal with a poker or stick.
- To strike; punch.
- To make thrusts or jabs, as with a stick or poker.
- To pry or meddle; intrude: poking into another’s business.
- To search or look curiously in a desultory manner: poked about in the desk.
- To proceed in a slow or lazy manner; putter: just poked along all morning.
- To thrust forward; appear: The child’s head poked from under the blankets.
- A push, thrust, or jab.
- A punch or blow with the fist: a poke in the jaw.
- One who moves slowly or aimlessly; a dawdler.
- A projecting brim at the front of a bonnet.
- A large bonnet having a projecting brim.
- A sack; a bag.
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 4 letters in POKE: E K O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POKE, to go: POKE?
Rearrange the letters in POKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POKE
What's nearby POKE
Lookup in Wiki for POKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POKE"