Is POKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - stir by poking
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- verb - make a hole by poking
- adj - to push or prod [v POKED, POKING, POKES] : POKABLE
There are 5 letters in POKES: E K O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of POKES, to go: POKES?
Rearrange the letters in POKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POKES
What's nearby POKES
Lookup in Wiki for POKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POKES"