Is SOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid
- noun - a concession given to mollify or placate
- noun - a prescribed procedure to be followed routinely
- verb - give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
- verb - be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
- verb - dip into liquid
- verb - cover with liquid
- To dip, soak, or drench in a liquid; saturate.
- To be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated.
- A piece of food soaked or dipped in a liquid.
- Something yielded to placate or soothe.
- A bribe.
- verb - to dip or soak in a liquid
There are 3 letters in SOP: O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOP, to go: SOP?
Rearrange the letters in SOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOP
What's nearby SOP
Lookup in Wiki for SOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOP"