Is POTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the quantity contained in a pot
- noun - a container in which plants are cultivated
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - slang for a paunch
- noun - a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - plant in a pot
- verb - to put in a pot (a round, fairly deep container)
There are 4 letters in POTS: O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of POTS, to go: POTS?
Rearrange the letters in POTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POTS
What's nearby POTS
Lookup in Wiki for POTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POTS"