Is SPOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that allows the passage of liquids or grain
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- To gush forth in a rapid stream or in spurts.
- To discharge a liquid or other substance continuously or in spurts.
- To speak volubly and tediously.
- To cause to flow or spurt out.
- To utter volubly and tediously.
- Chiefly British.
- A tube, mouth, or pipe through which liquid is released or discharged.
- A continuous stream of liquid.
- The burst of spray from the blowhole of a whale.
- A pawnshop.
- verb - to eject in a rapid stream
There are 5 letters in SPOUT: O P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOUT, to go: SPOUT?
Rearrange the letters in SPOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPOUT
What's nearby SPOUT
Lookup in Wiki for SPOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOUT"