Is PUTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - cause to be in a certain state
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make an investment
- verb - estimate
- verb - cause (someone) to undergo something
- verb - adapt
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- verb - to place in a particular position
There are 4 letters in PUTS: P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUTS, to go: PUTS?
Rearrange the letters in PUTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUTS
What's nearby PUTS
Lookup in Wiki for PUTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUTS"