Is SPURT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPURT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- A sudden forcible gush or jet.
- A sudden short burst, as of energy or activity.
- To gush forth suddenly in a jet.
- To force out in a sudden jet.
- verb - to gush forth
There are 5 letters in SPURT: P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPURT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPURT, to go: SPURT?
Rearrange the letters in SPURT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPURT
What's nearby SPURT
Lookup in Wiki for SPURT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPURT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPURT"