Is TRUMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a playing card in the suit that has been declared trumps
- noun - (card games) the suit that has been declared to rank above all other suits for the duration of the hand
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - produce a sound as if from a trumpet
- verb - get the better of
- verb - play a trump
- verb - proclaim or announce with or as if with a fanfare
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 6 letters in TRUMPS: M P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUMPS, to go: TRUMPS?
Rearrange the letters in TRUMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUMPS
What's nearby TRUMPS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUMPS"