Is SPUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- noun - a railway line connected to a trunk line
- verb - incite or stimulate
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - strike with a spur
- verb - goad with spurs
- verb - equip with spurs
- A short spike or spiked wheel that attaches to the heel of a rider’s boot and is used to urge a horse forward.
- Something that serves as a goad or an incentive.
- A spinelike process on the leg of some birds.
- A climbing iron; a crampon.
- A gaff attached to the leg of a gamecock.
- A short or stunted branch of a tree.
- A bony outgrowth or protuberance.
- A lateral ridge projecting from a mountain or mountain range.
- An oblique reinforcing prop or stay of timber or masonry.
- A tubular or saclike extension of the corolla or calyx of a flower, as in a columbine or larkspur.
- An ergot growing on rye.
- A spur track.
- To urge (a horse) on by the use of spurs.
- To incite or stimulate: “A business tax cut is needed to spur industrial investment” (New York Times).
- To ride quickly by spurring a horse.
- To proceed in haste.
- verb - to urge on with a spur (a horseman's goad)
There are 4 letters in SPUR: P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPUR, to go: SPUR?
Rearrange the letters in SPUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPUR
What's nearby SPUR
Lookup in Wiki for SPUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPUR"