Is PURSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- noun - a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- noun - a small bag for carrying money
- noun - a sum of money offered as a prize
- verb - contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- A woman’s bag for carrying keys, a wallet, and other personal items; a handbag.
- A small bag or pouch for carrying money.
- Something that resembles a bag or pouch.
- Available wealth or resources; money.
- A sum of money collected as a present or offered as a prize.
- verb - to gather into small wrinkles or folds
There are 5 letters in PURSE: E P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURSE, to go: PURSE?
Rearrange the letters in PURSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURSE
What's nearby PURSE
Lookup in Wiki for PURSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURSE"