Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Racing prize is a possible clue for purse. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: June 10 2019 New York Times, June 10 2019 New York Times, May 19 2019 USA Today and more. Purse: A purse is a small bag that may refer to: Coin purse, small pouch made for carrying coins In British...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if purse is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on purse.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PURSE has 243 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PURSE is VALID in some board games. Check PURSE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of purse in various dictionaries:
noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
noun - a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
noun - a small bag for carrying money
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Derby prize (and a letter bank for 30-Across)|
|Total prize money|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A lady's handbag or something done to lips before a kiss|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|(with reference to the lips) pucker or contract, typically to express disapproval or irritation.|
|A woman's bag for carrying keys, a wallet, and other personal items a handbag.|
|Something that resembles a bag or pouch.|
|Available wealth or resources money.|
|A sum of money collected as a present or offered as a prize.|
|To gather or contract (the lips or brow) into wrinkles or folds pucker.|
|A small bag or pouch for carrying money.|
|a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)|
|gather or contract into wrinkles or folds pucker|
|contract one's lips into a rounded shape|
|Purse might refer to|
A purse is a small bag that may refer to:|
* Coin purse, small pouch made for carrying coins
* In British English, currency notes, credit cards, and other ID cards
* Handbag, in American English
* Money bag
* Purse may also refer to:
* Purse (horse racing), the total amount of money paid out to the owners of horses racing at a particular track over a given period
* Prize money, "purse", or "purse money", a monetary reward paid out to the crew of a ship for capturing an enemy vessel
* Purse bid, in boxing the aggregate prize money
* Purse (surname), a surname
* Purse State Park, a state park in Charles County, Maryland
* Privy Purse, money in the past British monarchy raised from the income of the Crown Estate lands and holdings
* La Bourse ("purse" in French), a short story by French novelist Honoré de Balzac