Is SUPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a caretaker for an apartment house
- adj - of the highest quality
- adj - including more than a specified category
- adj - extremely large
- adv - to an extreme degree
- An article or a product of superior size, quality, or grade.
- A superintendent in an apartment or office building.
- A supernumerary.
- A thin starched cotton mesh used to reinforce the spines and covers of books.
- Very large, great, or extreme: “yet another super Skyscraper” (Dylan Thomas).
- Especially; extremely: a super accurate missile; was super careful.
- verb - to reinforce with a thin cotton mesh, as a book
There are 5 letters in SUPER: E P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPER, to go: SUPER?
Rearrange the letters in SUPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUPER
What's nearby SUPER
Lookup in Wiki for SUPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUPER"