Is SPRUCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRUCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - light soft moderately strong wood of spruce trees
- noun - any coniferous tree of the genus Picea
- verb - make neat, smart, or trim
- verb - dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- Any of various coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Picea, having needlelike foliage, drooping cones, and soft wood often used for paper pulp.
- Any of various similar or related trees.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- A grayish green to dark greenish black.
- To make oneself neat and smart in appearance: He was sprucing for the school dance.
- adv - neat and trim in appearance [adj SPRUCER, SPRUCEST] : SPRUCELY
There are 6 letters in SPRUCE: C E P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRUCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRUCE, to go: SPRUCE?
Rearrange the letters in SPRUCE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPRUCE
5 letters out of SPRUCE
4 letters out of SPRUCE
3 letters out of SPRUCE
2 letters out of SPRUCE
Contextual use of SPRUCE
What's nearby SPRUCE
Lookup in Wiki for SPRUCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRUCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRUCE"