Is CUPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small open container usually used for drinking
- noun - the quantity a cup will hold
- noun - any cup-shaped concavity
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- noun - cup-shaped plant organ
- noun - a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- noun - the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green
- noun - a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
- verb - form into the shape of a cup
- verb - put into a cup
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- verb - to place in a cup (a small, open container)
There are 4 letters in CUPS: C P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUPS, to go: CUPS?
Rearrange the letters in CUPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUPS
What's nearby CUPS
Lookup in Wiki for CUPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUPS"