Is CUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small open container usually used for drinking
- noun - the quantity a cup will hold
- noun - any cup-shaped concavity
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- noun - cup-shaped plant organ
- noun - a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- noun - the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green
- noun - a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
- verb - form into the shape of a cup
- verb - put into a cup
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- A small, open container, usually with a flat bottom and a handle, used for drinking.
- Such a container and its contents.
- The bowl of a drinking vessel.
- The chalice or the wine used in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- A decorative cupshaped vessel awarded as a prize or trophy.
- A golf hole or the metal container inside a hole.
- Either of the two parts of a brassiere that fit over the breasts.
- An athletic supporter having a protective reinforcement of rigid plastic or metal.
- A sweetened, flavored, usually chilled beverage, especially one made with wine: claret cup.
- A dish served in a cup-shaped vessel: fruit cup.
- A cuplike object.
- A cuplike structure or organ.
- A lot or portion to be suffered or enjoyed.
- To place in or as in a cup.
- To shape like a cup: cup one’s hand.
- To subject to the therapeutic procedure of cupping.
- Something that one excels in or enjoys: Opera is not my cup of tea.
- A matter to be reckoned or dealt with: Recreational sport is relaxing.
- verb - to place in a cup (a small, open container)
There are 3 letters in CUP: C P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUP, to go: CUP?
Rearrange the letters in CUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUP
What's nearby CUP
Lookup in Wiki for CUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUP"