Is CUSP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUSP in various dictionaries:
- noun - point formed by two intersecting arcs (as from the intrados of a Gothic arch)
- noun - a thin triangular flap of a heart valve
- noun - small elevation on the grinding surface of a tooth
- A point or pointed end.
- A pointed or rounded projection on the chewing surface of a tooth.
- A triangular fold or flap of a heart valve.
- A point at which a curve crosses itself and at which the two tangents to the curve coincide.
- The point of intersection of two ornamental arcs or curves, such as the inner points of a trefoil.
- Either point of a crescent moon.
- A transitional point or time, as between two astrological signs.
- adj - a pointed end [n -S] : CUSPAL, CUSPATE, CUSPATED, CUSPED
There are 4 letters in CUSP: C P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUSP, to go: CUSP?
Rearrange the letters in CUSP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUSP
What's nearby CUSP
Lookup in Wiki for CUSP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUSP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUSP"