Is US valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of US in various dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: She saw us on the subway.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered us free tickets to the show.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to us.
- Used as a predicate nominative: It’s us.
- pron - the objective case of the pronoun we
There are 2 letters in US: S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to US
To search all scrabble anagrams of US, to go: US?
Rearrange the letters in US and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of US
Contextual use of US
What's nearby US
Lookup in Wiki for US
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of US, do not miss the additional links under "More about: US"