Is SUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of money
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- noun - the final aggregate
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - be a summary of
- verb - determine the sum of
- An amount obtained as a result of adding numbers.
- An arithmetic problem: a child good at sums.
- The whole amount, quantity, or number; an aggregate: the sum of the team’s combined experience.
- An amount of money: paid an enormous sum.
- A summary: my view of the world, in sum.
- The central idea or point; the gist.
- To add.
- To give a summary of; summarize.
- To present the substance of (material) in a condensed form; summarize: sum up the day’s news; concluded the lecture by summing up.
- To describe or assess concisely: an epithet that sums up my feelings.
- verb - to add into one total
There are 3 letters in SUM: M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUM, to go: SUM?
Rearrange the letters in SUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUM
What's nearby SUM
Lookup in Wiki for SUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUM"