Is MUGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity that can be held in a mug
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - with handle and usually cylindrical
- verb - rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- verb - to assault with intent to rob
There are 4 letters in MUGS: G M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUGS, to go: MUGS?
Rearrange the letters in MUGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUGS
What's nearby MUGS
Lookup in Wiki for MUGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUGS"