Is MUSK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUSK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an odorous glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- noun - the scent of a greasy glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- A greasy secretion with a powerful odor, produced in a glandular sac beneath the skin of the abdomen of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- A similar secretion produced by certain other animals, such as the otter or civet.
- A synthetic chemical resembling natural musk in odor or use.
- The odor of musk.
- An odor similar to musk.
- A musk deer.
- noun - a strongly odorous substance secreted by certain animals
There are 4 letters in MUSK: K M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSK
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUSK, to go: MUSK?
Rearrange the letters in MUSK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUSK
What's nearby MUSK
Lookup in Wiki for MUSK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUSK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUSK"