Is HUMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- noun - an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s
- noun - a humming noise
- verb - sing with closed lips
- verb - be noisy with activity
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - make a low continuous sound
- verb - to sing without opening the lips or saying words
There are 4 letters in HUMS: H M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMS, to go: HUMS?
Rearrange the letters in HUMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUMS
What's nearby HUMS
Lookup in Wiki for HUMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMS"