Is HUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- noun - an Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s
- noun - a humming noise
- verb - sing with closed lips
- verb - be noisy with activity
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - make a low continuous sound
- To emit a continuous low droning sound like that of the speech sound (m) when prolonged.
- To emit the continuous droning sound of a bee on the wing; buzz.
- To give forth a low, continuous drone blended of many sounds: The avenue hummed with traffic.
- To be in a state of busy activity.
- To sing (a tune) without opening the lips or forming words.
- The sound produced by humming.
- Used to indicate hesitation, surprise, or displeasure.
- verb - to sing without opening the lips or saying words
There are 3 letters in HUM: H M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUM, to go: HUM?
Rearrange the letters in HUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUM
What's nearby HUM
Lookup in Wiki for HUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUM"