Is MUCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a great amount or extent
- adj - (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
- adv - to a great degree or extent
- adv - very
- adv - to a very great degree or extent
- adv - (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely
- adv - frequently or in great quantities
- A large quantity or amount: Much has been written.
- Something great or remarkable: I’ve never been much to look at.
- To a great degree or extent: much smarter.
- Just about; almost: much the same.
- Frequently; often: doesn’t get out much.
- noun - a great amount
There are 4 letters in MUCH: C H M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUCH, to go: MUCH?
Rearrange the letters in MUCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUCH
What's nearby MUCH
Lookup in Wiki for MUCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUCH"