Is HUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A rounded mass or protuberance, such as the fleshy structure on the back of a camel or of some cattle.
- A deformity of the back in human beings caused by an abnormal convex curvature of the upper spine.
- A low mound of earth; a hummock.
- A mountain range.
- A fit of depression; an emotional slump.
- To bend or round into a hump; arch.
- To exert (oneself).
- To carry, especially on the back.
- To engage in sexual intercourse with.
- To exert oneself.
- To hurry.
- To engage in sexual intercourse.
- verb - to arch into a hump (a rounded protuberance)
There are 4 letters in HUMP: H M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMP, to go: HUMP?
Rearrange the letters in HUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUMP
What's nearby HUMP
Lookup in Wiki for HUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMP"