Is BUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- noun - an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - send or move around by bus
- verb - ride in a bus
- verb - remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- A long motor vehicle for carrying passengers, usually along a fixed route.
- A large or ungainly automobile.
- A four-wheeled cart for carrying dishes in a restaurant.
- A bus bar.
- A parallel circuit that connects the major components of a computer, allowing the transfer of electric impulses from one connected component to any other.
- To transport in a bus.
- To transport (schoolchildren) by bus to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving racial integration.
- To carry or clear (dishes) in a restaurant.
- To travel in a bus.
- To work as a busboy.
- verb - to transport by bus (a large motor vehicle)
There are 3 letters in BUS: B S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUS, to go: BUS?
Rearrange the letters in BUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUS
What's nearby BUS
Lookup in Wiki for BUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUS"