Is BUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- noun - a large wilderness area
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - 43rd President of the United States
- noun - United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- noun - vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- noun - hair growing in the pubic area
- verb - provide with a bushing
- adj - not of the highest quality or sophistication
- A low shrub with many branches.
- A thick growth of shrubs; a thicket.
- Land covered with dense vegetation or undergrowth.
- Land remote from settlement: the Australian bush.
- A shaggy mass, as of hair.
- A fox’s tail.
- A clump of ivy hung outside a tavern to indicate the availability of wine inside.
- A tavern.
- To grow or branch out like a bush.
- To decorate, protect, or support with bushes.
- verb - to cover with bushes (shrubs)
There are 4 letters in BUSH: B H S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSH, to go: BUSH?
Rearrange the letters in BUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUSH
What's nearby BUSH
Lookup in Wiki for BUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSH"