Is BRUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dense growth of bushes
- noun - an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- noun - momentary contact
- noun - conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- noun - a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- noun - the act of brushing your teeth
- noun - the act of brushing your hair
- noun - contact with something dangerous or undesirable
- verb - rub with a brush, or as if with a brush
- verb - touch lightly and briefly
- verb - clean with a brush
- verb - sweep across or over
- verb - remove with or as if with a brush
- verb - cover by brushing
- A device consisting of bristles fastened into a handle, used in scrubbing, polishing, or painting.
- The act of using this device.
- A light touch in passing; a graze.
- A bushy tail: the brush of a fox.
- A sliding connection completing a circuit between a fixed and a moving conductor.
- A snub; a brushoff.
- To clean, polish, or groom with a brush.
- To apply with or as if with motions of a brush.
- To remove with or as if with motions of a brush.
- To dismiss abruptly or curtly: brushed the matter aside; brushed an old friend off.
- To touch lightly in passing; graze against.
- To use or apply a brush.
- To move past something so as to touch it lightly.
- To refresh one’s memory.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make light and momentary contact with something in passing”: her arm brushing mine; flicked the paper with his finger; an arrow that glanced off the tree; a knife blade grazing the countertop; a taxi that shaved the curb; an oar skimming the surface of the pond.
- A dense growth of bushes or shrubs.
- Land covered by such a growth.
- Cut or broken branches.
- verb - to touch lightly
There are 5 letters in BRUSH: B H R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRUSH, to go: BRUSH?
Rearrange the letters in BRUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRUSH
What's nearby BRUSH
Lookup in Wiki for BRUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRUSH"