Is BUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- A rough, prickly husk or covering surrounding the seeds or fruits of plants such as the chestnut or the burdock.
- A plant producing such husks or coverings.
- A persistently clinging or nettlesome person or thing.
- A rough protuberance, especially a burl on a tree.
- Any of various rotary cutting tools designed to be attached to a drill.
- verb - to remove a rough edge from
There are 3 letters in BUR: B R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUR, to go: BUR?
Rearrange the letters in BUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUR
What's nearby BUR
Lookup in Wiki for BUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUR"