Is GRUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a meal
- noun - a soft thick wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - search about busily
- To dig up by or as if by the roots: grubbed carrots with a stick.
- To clear of roots and stumps by digging: grubbed a small plot.
- To obtain by importunity: grub a cigarette.
- To dig in the earth: grub for potatoes.
- To search laboriously by or as if by digging; rummage.
- To toil arduously; drudge: grub for a living.
- The thick, wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects.
- A drudge.
- verb - to break up, turn over, or remove earth
There are 4 letters in GRUB: B G R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRUB, to go: GRUB?
Rearrange the letters in GRUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRUB
What's nearby GRUB
Lookup in Wiki for GRUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRUB"