Is BUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- noun - a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- noun - a small hidden microphone
- noun - insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- A true bug.
- An insect or similar organism, such as a centipede or an earwig.
- A disease-producing microorganism: a flu bug.
- The illness or disease so produced: “stomach flu, a cold, or just some bug going around” (David Smollar).
- A defect or difficulty, as in a system or design.
- A defect in the code or routine of a program.
- An enthusiasm or obsession: got bitten by the writing bug.
- An enthusiast or devotee; a buff: a model train bug.
- To grow large; bulge: My eyes bugged when I saw the mess.
- To annoy; pester.
- To prey on; worry: a memory that bugged me for years.
- To equip (a room or telephone circuit, for example) with a concealed electronic listening device.
- To leave someone alone; go away.
- To leave or quit, usually in a hurry.
- To impart useful information to (another) in a subtle, discreet way.
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 3 letters in BUG: B G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUG, to go: BUG?
Rearrange the letters in BUG and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of BUG
Contextual use of BUG
What's nearby BUG
Lookup in Wiki for BUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUG"