Is BUNG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUNG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- verb - close with a cork or stopper
- A stopper especially for the hole through which a cask, keg, or barrel is filled or emptied.
- A bunghole.
- To close with or as if with a cork or stopper.
- To injure or damage: fell on skis and bunged up my leg.
- To fling; toss: “The Hungarian director bungs star Klaus Maria Brandauer once more into the breaches of past Teuton history” (Nigel Andrews).
- verb - to plug with a cork or stopper
There are 4 letters in BUNG: B G N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUNG, to go: BUNG?
Rearrange the letters in BUNG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUNG
What's nearby BUNG
Lookup in Wiki for BUNG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUNG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUNG"