Is GUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- noun - large but transportable armament
- noun - a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- noun - a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
- verb - shoot with a gun
- A weapon consisting of a metal tube from which a projectile is fired at high velocity into a relatively flat trajectory.
- A cannon with a long barrel and a relatively low angle of fire.
- A portable firearm, such as a rifle or revolver.
- A device resembling a firearm or cannon, as in its ability to project something, such as grease, under pressure or at great speed.
- A discharge of a firearm or cannon as a signal or salute.
- One, such as a hunter, who carries or uses a gun.
- A person skilled in the use of a gun.
- A professional killer: a hired gun.
- The throttle of an engine, as of an automobile.
- To shoot (a person): a bank robber who was gunned down by the police.
- To open the throttle of (an engine) so as to accelerate: gunned the engine and sped off.
- To hunt (game).
- To pursue relentlessly so as to overcome or destroy.
- To go after in earnest; set out to obtain: gunning for a promotion.
- verb - to shoot with a gun (a portable firearm)
There are 3 letters in GUN: G N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUN, to go: GUN?
Rearrange the letters in GUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUN
What's nearby GUN
Lookup in Wiki for GUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUN"