Is SNUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small secluded room
- adj - offering safety
- adj - fitting closely but comfortably
- adj - well and tightly constructed
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- Comfortably sheltered; cozy.
- Closely secured and well built; compact: a snug little sailboat.
- Close-fitting: a snug jacket.
- Offering freedom from financial worry: a snug living.
- To make snug or secure.
- A very small private room in a pub.
- adj - warmly comfortable
There are 4 letters in SNUG: G N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNUG, to go: SNUG?
Rearrange the letters in SNUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNUG
What's nearby SNUG
Lookup in Wiki for SNUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNUG"