Is SUNG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUNG in various dictionaries:
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279
- verb - deliver by singing
- verb - produce tones with the voice
- verb - to make melodious sounds
- verb - make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 4 letters in SUNG: G N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUNG, to go: SUNG?
Rearrange the letters in SUNG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUNG
What's nearby SUNG
Lookup in Wiki for SUNG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUNG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUNG"