Is GENUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general kind of something
- noun - (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more species
- A taxonomic category ranking below a family and above a species and generally consisting of a group of species exhibiting similar characteristics.
- A class of objects divided into subordinate species having certain common attributes.
- A class, group, or kind with common attributes.
- noun - a kind, sort, or class
There are 5 letters in GENUS: E G N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENUS, to go: GENUS?
Rearrange the letters in GENUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GENUS
What's nearby GENUS
Lookup in Wiki for GENUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENUS"