Is GUNS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUNS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- noun - large but transportable armament
- noun - a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- noun - a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
- verb - shoot with a gun
- verb - to shoot with a gun (a portable firearm)
There are 4 letters in GUNS: G N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUNS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUNS, to go: GUNS?
Rearrange the letters in GUNS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUNS
What's nearby GUNS
Lookup in Wiki for GUNS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUNS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUNS"