Is SWUNG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWUNG in various dictionaries:
- verb - move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - change direction with a swinging motion
- verb - influence decisively
- verb - make a big sweeping gesture or movement
- verb - hang freely
- verb - hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement
- verb - alternate dramatically between high and low values
- verb - live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style
- verb - have a certain musical rhythm
- verb - be a social swinger
- verb - play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
- verb - engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of one's friends
- verb - to move freely back and forth
There are 5 letters in SWUNG: G N S U W
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWUNG, to go: SWUNG?
Rearrange the letters in SWUNG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWUNG
What's nearby SWUNG
Lookup in Wiki for SWUNG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWUNG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWUNG"