Is SUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- noun - the rays of the sun
- noun - a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- noun - any star around which a planetary system revolves
- noun - first day of the week
- verb - expose one's body to the sun
- verb - expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- A star that is the basis of the solar system and that sustains life on Earth, being the source of heat and light.
- A star that is the center of a planetary system.
- To expose to the sun’s rays, as for warming, drying, or tanning.
- verb - to expose to the sun (the star around which the earth revolves)
There are 3 letters in SUN: N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUN, to go: SUN?
Rearrange the letters in SUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUN
What's nearby SUN
Lookup in Wiki for SUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUN"