Is NOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - common sense
- noun - that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings
- Reason and knowledge as opposed to sense perception.
- The rational part of the individual human soul.
- The principle of the cosmic mind or soul responsible for the rational order of the cosmos.
- In Stoicism, the equivalent of Logos.
- In Neo-Platonism, the image of the absolute good, containing the cosmos of intelligible beings.
- Good sense; shrewdness: “Hillela had the nous to take up with the General when he was on the up-and-up again” (Nadine Gordimer).
- noun - mind, reason, or intellect
There are 4 letters in NOUS: N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOUS, to go: NOUS?
Rearrange the letters in NOUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOUS
What's nearby NOUS
Lookup in Wiki for NOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOUS"