Is BONUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BONUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that tends to arouse
- noun - an additional payment (or other remuneration) to employees as a means of increasing output
- Something given or paid in addition to what is usual or expected.
- A sum of money or the equivalent given to an employee in addition to the employee’s usual compensation.
- A sum of money in addition to salary that is given to a professional athlete for signing up with a team.
- A subsidy from a government to an industry.
- A premium, as of stock, that is given by a corporation to another party, such as a purchaser of its securities.
- Each of these nouns denotes a form of extra payment.
- noun - an additional payment
There are 5 letters in BONUS: B N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BONUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BONUS, to go: BONUS?
Rearrange the letters in BONUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BONUS
What's nearby BONUS
Lookup in Wiki for BONUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BONUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BONUS"