Is SNUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- noun - a refusal to recognize someone you know
- verb - refuse to acknowledge
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- adj - unusually short
- To ignore or behave coldly toward; slight.
- To dismiss, turn down, or frustrate the expectations of.
- To check the movement of (a rope or cable running out) by turning it quickly about a post.
- To secure (a vessel, for example) in this manner.
- To stub out (a cigarette, for example).
- A deliberate slight or affront.
- A sudden checking, as of a rope or cable running out.
- verb - to treat with contempt or neglect
There are 4 letters in SNUB: B N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNUB, to go: SNUB?
Rearrange the letters in SNUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNUB
What's nearby SNUB
Lookup in Wiki for SNUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNUB"