Is BUNTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUNTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- noun - disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- noun - similar to Tilletia caries
- noun - fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- verb - hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- verb - to hit with the head
There are 5 letters in BUNTS: B N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUNTS, to go: BUNTS?
Rearrange the letters in BUNTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUNTS
What's nearby BUNTS
Lookup in Wiki for BUNTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUNTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUNTS"